We spend as much as 20% of our day doing manual repetitive tasks, and those manual tasks often end up costing organizations a lot of money in lost productivity, fraud and errors. So how can social good organizations fix this? Enter robotic process automation (RPA), a technology that automates repetitive processes and allows organizations to better control their expenses, increase their margins, and drive more revenue.
In this episode, Blackbaud’s RPA expert Louis Stratton explains what robotic process automation technology is, how it strengthens internal controls and why it benefits organizations to include it as part of their strategy. After listening to the episode, check out the webinar through the link below to learn even more about how RPA can influence your work.
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- The state of business today and how much time and money is lost from manual repetitive tasks
- The relationship between digital transformation and robotic process automation
- The limitations preventing us from having more on-demand information
- How RPA helps organizations strengthen internal controls
- The future of robotic process automation
- Examples of how organizations can be transformed through RPA
“We live in an era where digital transformation is radically changing the way we interact, work, and live.”
“One thing that’s always constant is that hardware gets better, then software gets better.”
“In business, the robot is the software.”
Get nonprofit articles, best practice advice, fundraising ideas and invaluable industry reports and webinars delivered for free!