Employees are a business’s most valuable asset, which is why more companies are starting to implement employee relief programs to provide a crucial safety net in times of disaster and hardship.
Holly Welch Stubbing, CEO of E4E Relief, joins the podcast today to discuss the results of E4E Relief’s employee impact survey and why employee relief programs are good for business. Listen in to hear Holly discuss how employee relief funds differ from other charitable efforts, the possible negative consequences for companies that don’t consider the impacts of employee stress, and how companies can start an employee relief program.
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- What E4E relief does
- E4E Relief’s Employee Impact Survey
- How employee relief funds are different from other charitable efforts
- Tips for companies that want to start an employee relief fund
- Negative consequences for companies that don’t consider employee stress
- The future of employee relief funds and employee wellness
“It is not ideal to wait until a disaster strikes.”
“When you’re launching something short-term and long-term, you want to know what your financial implications of that are.”
“I think we’re still trying to get our arms around what the impact is going to be of COVID.”
Get nonprofit articles, best practice advice, fundraising ideas and invaluable industry reports and webinars delivered for free!