In the new normal in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, what’s the best way for organizations to engage and inspire their audiences? Should they be looking to newer types of media, such as podcasts, to help humanize their organizations and more deeply connect with their supporters, customers, donors, etc.?
Today’s guest is Camille Laurente, co-founder and CEO, of Hueman Group Media. Listen to the interview to hear what she has to say about how to engage audiences through storytelling across multiple digital channels, what powerful and compelling stories look like, and how organizations should be thinking about using podcasting and other types of new media.
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- What Hueman Group Media does
- How organizations can engage their audiences using different types of media during this pandemic and beyond
- How organizations not on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic can still engage supporters in their ongoing missions
- Examples of powerful and compelling stories
- The importance of humanizing content
- How organizations should think about podcasting and other types of media use in addition to the other things that they’re doing
- What Camille is working on right now and what impact she’s hoping to have in the social good sector
“I think one of the key approaches to this pandemic is really being transparent and really authentic in your messaging.”
“Data is good, and your impact or what you’ve done in the past is good, but don’t forget to humanize your content.”
“I love sharing this because, in the next few weeks, we’re launching a new slate of podcasts on our network.”
Get nonprofit articles, best practice advice, fundraising ideas and invaluable industry reports and webinars delivered for free!