By: Mike Johnston, Integrated Marketing Advisory Board
It’s not every day that a conference like this comes along: One day. Six sessions from the convenience of your own desk. Tons of expert tips, insights, and examples for nonprofits. And, it’s FREE!
I’m talking about the IMAB’s Integrated Marketing Virtual Conference for Nonprofits on January 30, 2014. We’ve pulled together leading practitioners of integrated fundraising and marketing to cover topics including:
- Integrated marketing and the donor lifecycle: Balancing short-term and long-term engagement for greater lifetime value
- Using integrated marketing to connect with generations X, Y, & Z
- Combining digital and traditional channels for integrated fundraising success
- Getting fundraising and non-fundraising departments on the same integrated page
- The budgeting balance: How should nonprofits save and spend their next dollars?
- Creating a balanced scorecard for integrated fundraising success
Each session includes real-world examples and case studies to illustrate key concepts and help nonprofit professionals to develop and deliver on an integrated fundraising and marketing strategy.
Sign up today for any or all of the sessions. It’s absolutely FREE, and it’s an event you won’t want to miss!
Post originally appeared here.
Get nonprofit articles, best practice advice, fundraising ideas and invaluable industry reports and webinars delivered for free!