bbcon is just a fundraising conference, right? Wrong.
Along with a a host of opportunities for all aspects of the philanthropic community, bbcon 2015 will offer an unprecedented experience for nonprofit finance professionals. From networking opportunities to hearing about what’s next for nptech, we’ve outlined the top 6 reasons you need to be at #bbcon in October!
Here are our top reasons finance pros can’t miss bbcon 2015:
Hundreds of nonprofit accountants and financial managers will be in attendance to hear the latest on Blackbaud’s accounting portfolio. In addition, get to know other nonprofit executives, development professionals, and technology experts.
2. Thought leadership
Come learn from the leaders about industry hot topics and trends. Hear from experts about how to effectively manage your nonprofit, strategically and financially.
- FASB nonprofit update
- Accounting for Split-Interest Gifts
- Effective Governance: Working with your Board
- Client-Led Accounting Roundtable
3. Product Expertise & Vision
Of course, we’ll be talking plenty about our Fund Accounting Suite. Come learn from the tech experts and ensure that you’re optimizing your solution for what the future holds.
- Financial Edge Deep Dives
- Focus on Successful Implementation
- Customer Panel: Success Stories and Best Practices
- Separation of Duties: Principal and Practice
- Integrating Raiser’s Edge & Financial Edge NXT: What does it really mean?
- Fast & Accurate Metrics That Matter: Reporting in Financial Edge
4. Financial Partner Presentations
- Paramount: Seven Trends in Efficiency and Spend Management (Paramount)
- Avid Exchange: Have you checked your Accounts Payable processes to drive more money for your Nonprofit?
5. What’s New & What’s Next?
Get the scoop on the latest roadmap plans and hear about the upcoming innovation in fund accounting.
- FE NXT Roadmap Updates
- What’s New with Financial Edge NXT?
- Credit Card Management for Financial Edge Users
6. A break from the ordinary
Come see why bbcon has grown to be one of the industry’s top conferences for the philanthropic sector. This year’s event is in Austin, one of the best technology hubs in the country, and features live music, key note speakers, raffles, nonprofit awards and more.
bbcon includes leaders of all types, functions, and verticals – take the time to collaborate!
Get nonprofit articles, best practice advice, fundraising ideas and invaluable industry reports and webinars delivered for free!