Are you looking for new ways to inspire, develop, and grow your team? Changes in the workplace have forced today’s managers to apply new methods and skills to be effective on their teams and up their impact. And because we believe being an effective leader is even more important when you’re advancing a cause that matters, we’re delivering the training you need, direct from industry experts.
Introducing our new Skills UP: free training webinar series for nonprofit managers (and aspiring social good managers everywhere)! Experts across the social good community are excited to share strategies and best practices to strengthen your management skills that enable your team to thrive and do more for your cause.
Sessions are available live and on-demand, and include topics such as:
- Next Gen Leadership: Understanding the Skills Needed to Be an Effective Leader
January 26 at 1 p.m. ET | Mark Rovner, founder and principal, Sea Change Strategies
- Setting Yourself (and Your Candidates) Up for Success in the Hiring Process
February 3 at 11 a.m. ET | Deb Taft, CEO, Lindaeur Global
- Best Practices for Creating & Managing Your Team’s Goals
February 9 at 2 p.m. ET | Damaris Herron-Watkins, director of finance and administration, A Better Chance
- Strategies for Giving Effective Feedback That Helps Your Employees Grow
February 16 at 1 p.m. ET | Monica Mutter, senior director, leadership and culture, Blackbaud
- Growing Your Impact through Employee Development
February 22 at 12 p.m. ET | Dorri McWhorter, president and CEO, YMCA Metropolitan Chicago; Bruce MacDonald, president and CEO, Imagine Canada; Jon Walder, HR director, Blackbaud
- Leading Teams Through Technology Implementations
March 9 at 1 p.m. ET | Michael Reardon, Ph.D., senior principal business consultant, Blackbaud
- Work/Life Balance in a Hybrid Workplace: How to Model and Operationalize It at Your Organization
March 15 at 2 p.m. ET | Beth Kanter, author of The Happy, Healthy Nonprofit
*FREE GIVEAWAY* Registrants for the above webinar will be entered to win one of 15 free copies of Beth’s book—The Happy, Healthy Nonprofit!
Register today for free and get the training you need from experts across the social good community!