I can’t believe it.
September has arrived, bringing with it college football, Starbucks’ pumpkin spiced latte, and one much needed day of rest.
This Labor Day, I hope you pat yourself on the back for all that you do. Our world would not be the same without you.
and since you have an extra day to just do YOU…
Check Out This Week’s Nonprofit Highlights
- Mentioned this week in the Agitator, SOFII has become the treasury of the Jerry Huntsinger’s direct mail fundraising advice . Take a gander at The Huntsinger Tutorials and get insight into everything you need to know about direct mail fundraising.
- Tech Impact compiled 20 Insightful Nonprofit Technology and Social Media Stats , validating the need for nonprofits to establish a social media presence and incorporate story to grow their supporter base.
- How to Make Your Website Awesome in Seven Weeks. It’s not a blog or an article- it’s better. John Haydon is offering up [FOR FREE] 42 pages of eBook goodness to help you get more traffic, increase search rankings and boost conversions.
- On npEngage, Chas Offutt boils down Exact Target’s list of 50 Email Marketing Tips and Stats for 2014 into 3 Key Takeaways. Everything is more easily digested in bite-size chunks, right?
- As part of Miratel’s Social Media series for nonprofit fundraising, Desi Cabrera offers 5 Tips to Overcome Writers Block for Stronger Nonprofit Blogging. With the case for content becoming more pertinent, having ways to combat creative roadblocks is crucial.
- Frogloop’s Allyson Kapin gives advice on how to get on your target audience’s radar by improving image content. Learn how to seek out great images here: 4 Ways to supercharge your nonprofit images to connect with your supporters
Tomorrow, I’ll be spending quality time with the sun, the sand and Charleston’s finest.
How about you?