Dear Awesome Reader,
Believe it or not, the 2012 Nonprofit Technology Conference is right around the 2012 corner. Crazy right?!
NTEN is working hard to pull together a fantastic curriculum that will just knock all of our socks off. To make sure everyone’s voice is heard, there’s a good old-fashioned vote going down.
Rock the vote by visiting http://www.nten.org/ntc-session-list. Cast your vote for the sessions you’d like to attend. You can vote for any interesting session. They all sound really good.
But if I may, I’d like to shamelessly advocate for a few sessions submitted by our team. Here they are:
- Personal, Professional or Both
- Mobile: Where to Start?
- Is Three a Crowd? Getting the Most Out of Third-party and Social Giving Sites for Your Nonprofit
- Give Them Something to Do: Real Donor Engagement that Raises Your Profile Along with Your Dollars
- Scan Me! Using QR Codes to Engage Constituents
- Get a Move On! The New Era of Moves Management and Major Gift Fundraising
Thanks so much for considering them and I look forward to seeing you at the conference!
PS As NTC is in San Fran and it will be my firs time to that lovely city, in addition to your potential votes, I’m also asking for dining suggestions. Mmm…yum.
PPS Thanks for reading this letter all the way to the PPS. You’re the best. I hope you have a super stellar weekend!
Get nonprofit articles, best practice advice, fundraising ideas and invaluable industry reports and webinars delivered for free!