My presentation is full of lots of information, metrics, benchmarks, and more. Below are some of the reports, research, and links that I reference during the session:
- 2008 donorCentrics Internet Giving Benchmarking Analysis
- Giving USA Report for 2008 and Online Fundraising Estimates
- 2008 Online Giving Trends
- 2009 Online Giving Trends – Q1
- 2009 Online Giving Trends – Q2
- 2009 Online Giving Trends – Q3
- Does Online Cannibalize Offline Fundraising
- Are Twitter and Facebook Important to Event Fundraising?
- 2009 eNonprofits Benchmark Study
- Index of National Fundraising Performance
These links should give you plenty to think about and take action on when building better online fundraising programs. And here are my slides from the presentation:
I'm looking forward to other sessions like this in the future.
Get nonprofit articles, best practice advice, fundraising ideas and invaluable industry reports and webinars delivered for free!