npVOICES goes deeper into topics that matter in the nonprofit sector. We hope you’ll listen, comment, and share.
In this episode…
– Jacob Harold with GuideStar discusses the “Overhead Myth” initiative.
– Pamela Grow talks about how nonprofits can improve donor retention.
– Jim Hackney with Alexander Haas shares his perspective on giving in the arts and culture sector.
Past Episodes: Catch up on past episodes of npVOICES that you might have missed.
- Episode #1 with Sarah DiJulio, Mark Hrywna, and Frank Barry
- Episode #2 with Allyson Kapin, Brendan Kinney, and Marc Pitman
- Episode #3 with Amy Sample Ward, Mark Rovner, Alia McKee, Melanie Mathos, and Frank Barry
- Episode #4 with Gregg Carlson, Dennis McCarthy, Allison Fine
- Episode #5 with Howard Lake, Jonathan Waddingham, and Azadi Sherian
- Episode #6 with Roger Craver, Will Cary, and Amy Braiterman