Sometimes there’s not enough conversation in a blog post or a 140 character tweet. The goal of npVOICES is go deeper into topics that matter in the nonprofit sector. We hope you’ll listen, comment, and share.
Subscribe in iTunes Subscribe in a reader
In this episode…
– Amy Sample Ward, the new CEO of NTEN discusses the organization and the key technology skills needed in the nonprofit sector.
– Mark Rovner and Alia McKee with Sea Change Strategies join the show to talk about Characters Magazine and the importance of storytelling.
– Melanie Mathos and Frank Barry with Blackbaud discuss a variety of trends, events, and topics from across the nonprofit world.
Past Episodes: Catch up on past episodes of npVOICES that you might have missed.
- Episode #1 with Sarah DiJulio, Mark Hrywna, and Frank Barry
- Episode #2 with Allyson Kapin, Brendan Kinney, and Marc Pitman
Get nonprofit articles, best practice advice, fundraising ideas and invaluable industry reports and webinars delivered for free!