What are the three most important factors to a successful integration? Speed, speed and speed.
With our heads down and noses to the grindstone, we’ve taken that mantra very seriously for the past month. And we’re finally ready to (briefly) come up for air and share our first results with you.
Our “quick wins” integration initiative is doing exactly what it was intended to do – identify and execute on actions that in extremely short order can improve your ability to serve your mission. Our quick wins include
- Integrate Raiser’s Edge and Luminate Online to smooth the process, reduce constituent duplicates and improve data quality, for release in Q1 2013.
- Extend complimentary Data Health Check to Convio products by Q4 2012.
- Improve data warehousing and reporting offering for large direct marketers in Q3 2012.
- Enable Blackbaud Merchant Services for Convio customers by Q1 2013.
- Combine bbcon and Convio Summit for 2012.
Each one is exciting in its own right and I’m sure that list has only whet your curiosity whistle. Hop on over to our product blog, Blackbaud KnowHow, or watch this short video by our Senior VP of Products and Marketing, Jana Eggers, to learn more. And please feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments below or through the form on our integration web page.
Get nonprofit articles, best practice advice, fundraising ideas and invaluable industry reports and webinars delivered for free!