The 2013 Charitable Giving Report includes 24 months of overall giving data from 4,129 nonprofit organizations representing more than $12.5 billion in total fundraising. The report also includes online giving data from 3,359 nonprofits representing $1.7 billion in online fundraising — The largest analysis of actual overall and online giving data in the nonprofit sector.
2013 Charitable Giving Report INFOGRAPHIC
Key observations from the 2013 Charitable Giving Report:
- Overall charitable giving grew 4.9% in 2013, while online giving grew 13.5%. [Tweet it]
- Online giving accounted for 6.4% of all charitable giving in 2013. [Tweet it]
- Large nonprofits had the greatest increase in overall charitable giving in 2013. [Tweet it]
- Small nonprofits grew their online giving the most in 2013. [Tweet it]
- International affairs organizations grew the most in overall charitable giving. [Tweet it]
- Faith-based nonprofits had the biggest increase in online giving. [Tweet it]
- More than one-third of overall charitable giving happens in the last three months of the year. [Tweet it]
- The largest percentage of charitable giving comes in December. [Tweet it]
Download the full report today! www.blackbaud.com/charitablegiving
Get nonprofit articles, best practice advice, fundraising ideas and invaluable industry reports and webinars delivered for free!