We have added a new client success story our arsenal! Meals on Wheels and More (MOWAM) is a multi-service organization that seeks to nourish and enrich the lives of the homeless and other people in need through programs that promote dignity and independent living. In addition to preparing close to one million meals a year, MOWAM also offers many other programs designed to keep people healthy and living in their own homes including outreach programs to nearly 4,000 Austin, Texas residents.
- MOWAM’s data was dispersed across multiple spreadsheets and a database, making it difficult for the organization to manage donations and have a true view into their constituents.
- Struggled managing the number of donations, especially during the holidays.
- Needed a more seamless, integrated database that allowed them to enter donations and send acknowledgements quickly.
- Needed an easier way to track and report on grants, prgrams, constituents and fundraising activities.
- By choosing Convio Common Ground®, MOWAM consolidated multiple spreadsheets of constituent data into one integrated donor database.
- In addition, MOWAM was able to build customized fields and page layouts giving donors the option to memorialize a single donation to multiple persons.
- Now the organization can customize and send targeted communications and track contact information so they can better tailor future communications to recipients based on interests.
- MOWAM now saves valuable time and money with the ability to input donations more efficiently.
Check out more of their incredible success story here!
Get nonprofit articles, best practice advice, fundraising ideas and invaluable industry reports and webinars delivered for free!