Today is the start of Blackbaud’s 2010 Conference for Nonprofits
at the Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center in Washington, DC. The conference has moved to DC and will be the biggest event in the nonprofit sector.
Things get going with Blackbaud’s Internet Kickoff, an exclusive networking and training opportunity for Blackbaud’s Internet customers.There are several sessions and panel discussions throughout the day. The keynote session for the Internet Kickoff will be given by Holly Ross, Executive Director, NTEN: The Nonprofit Technology Network. She is going to be talking about a vision for using data to build stronger social media programs to support our causes.
The day’s sessions wrap up with the Social Media for Nonprofits Ignite! event. And do we have an amazing panel for attendees:
– Matthew Mahan, vice president of impact at Causes
– Noah Everett, founder of TwitPic
– Claire Williams Diaz who works on social innovation at Twitter
– Geoff Livington, co-founder & chief marketing officer at Zoetica
– Brian Dresher, director of business development at Mashable.com
The session will be followed by a Q&A led by Blackbaud’s Frank Barry.
Following what’s happening at the conference on Twitter with the #bbcon hash tag.
Get nonprofit articles, best practice advice, fundraising ideas and invaluable industry reports and webinars delivered for free!