It's the second full day of Blackbaud's 2009 Relationship Management Conference here in London. You can follow the conference on Twitter using the #bbeconf09 hashtag.
I'm doing a sessions today called "The Changing Nature of Online Fundraising" that covers a variety of topics. Lots of stats, trends, and information from across online giving, email, social media, etc. in this session.
There are 30 different sessions today and here are some that might be of interest:
- Email Marketing For Fun(draising) & (Non) Profit! – Margaret Farmakis, Return Path
- Cool Tools – How Technology Is Changing The Way We Communicate With Our Supporters – Robert McAllen, Program Manager, Blackbaud Europe
- Launching the Space Shuttle – Practical Advice To Ensure A Smooth Public Launch Of Your Website – Raheel Gauba, Creative Director, Blackbaud Internet Solutions
- donorCentrics Helps Me Make Decisions! – Stephen O’Neill & Kevin Morton, MS Society
- Deep Dive into Blackbaud NetCommunity – Robert McAllen, Program Manager, Blackbaud Europe
Blackbaud's Chief Technology Officer Shaun Sullivan is the plenary speaker today. I'm sure he'll have a few new surprises for the attendees.
Look for updates on this blog and Twitter.
Get nonprofit articles, best practice advice, fundraising ideas and invaluable industry reports and webinars delivered for free!