I'm back in London this week for Blackbaud's 2009 Relationship Management Conference at the Victoria Park Plaza hotel. You can follow the conference on Twitter using the #bbeconf09 hashtag.
Today's activities start off with the keynote presentation by Paul Williamson, Head of Ticketing for the 2012 Olympic Games in London. Paul the ultimate responsibility to fill the 35 stadiums to capacity for the wide range of events, from gymnastics to judo, archery to paralympic boccia.
I'm doing two sessions today:
- Online Metrics Demystified: Understanding How To Measure Your Success
- You’ve Got Mail! Now What? Improving Your Email Communication
There are 33 different sessions today and here are some that might be of interest:
- Your Website In Focus – Does Your Website Meet Your Organisational Objectives? – Raheel Gauba, Creative Director, Blackbaud Internet Solutions
- Creating A Post Crisis Charity Mindset: Moving Beyond The Transaction – Steve Bridger, nfp 2.0
- Your Audience Judges Books By Their Covers: Make The Best First Impression & Keep Your Audience Engaged – Raheel Gauba and John Wells, Blackbaud Internet Solutions
- The Bespoke Raiser's Edge – Real Wold Customisations – David Zeidman, Zeidman Development
Blackbaud's Chief Scientist Chuck Longfield is the afternoon plenary speaker today.
Look for updates on this blog and Twitter.
Get nonprofit articles, best practice advice, fundraising ideas and invaluable industry reports and webinars delivered for free!