I love “best-of” lists, and I love making them. Here are a few of my own personal best-ofs: the top three cheese-steaks in Philadelphia (Cosmi’s, Jim’s, John’s Roast Pork), the best green chile in Denver (Santiago’s, Benny’s, Las Delicias), and the top breakfast tacos in Austin (Tamale House, Tacodeli, Mi Madre). Feel free to disagree with me; these lists are subjective (except for Cosmi’s, which objectively has the best cheesesteak in existence), but if you live in or find yourself visiting any of these towns do yourself a favor and give these places a try.
While the lists above are completely subjective, the following isn’t. Assembled below are Connection Café’s top five online posts of 2011, as determined by our Google Analytics Top Content report. I can honestly, and without bias, say that each one of these posts is truly awesome.
5. In with the QR in Crowd: Emily Goodstein clues us in on QR code best practices.
4. LinkedIn: Step It Up: Cheryl Black gives organizations some tips on how to use LinkedIn more effectively.
3. Mobile Websites vs. Apps – what’s right for you?: Sally Heaven gives you the information you need to select the right mobile strategy for your organization.
2. Google Analytics for Nonprofits – Part 1: Alissa Ruehl schools readers in Google Analytics reporting.
1. Fun Friday Facts: Amber Wobschall highlights some fascinating technology and social media trends.