Well, it’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for…our choice for the best Connection Cafe blog posts of 2011.
I wish I could connect them all with some pithy common thread, but alas, the word “eclectic” is the first thing that springs to mind. After all, the common thread between baseball and Google Analytics is so obvious, right? But it occurs to me that the common thread is how varied and diverse the world of nonprofit success really is — to do it well you have to do a whole lot of things right, a whole lot of the time. So, for those of you that achieved it in 2011, congratulations! And to those of you still striving for that Holy Grail, keep tuned to this station because Convio will be back in January with tips, techniques, ideas and the occasional cyber musings (those would be from me) to keep you on the right path to achieving success in 2012. Happy New Year from all of us at Convio!!
- 50 Social Media Content Ideas – keep your nonprofit’s social media presence alive and healthy all year long
- Baseball: A Metaphor for Everything – time for your organization to start thinking differently.
- CRM Glossary – six essential terms you need to know to dive in and get your hands dirty with CRM.
- Fun Friday Facts – three facts about the social media revolution that will knock your socks off.
- Google Analytics for Nonprofits – tips on using Google Analytics to gain more insight into your online marketing.
This post originally appeared in the Convio Connection newsletter. You can subscribe to the newsletter here.
Get nonprofit articles, best practice advice, fundraising ideas and invaluable industry reports and webinars delivered for free!