It’s always fun to recap the year with great client success stories. We had a lot this year and I wanted to highlight a few throughout 2011 that really stood out ranging from advocacy, social media gone viral, housefile growth to epic multi-channel strategies. Check out the following top 5 client success stories of 2011:
- By using Convio Common Ground and Convio Online Marketing together, RESOLVE has a complete view of constituent activity, and sends targeted messages to different audiences, ensuring they receive the right information and services at the right time.
- Supporter messages to legislators increased 177% from the previous year and increased fundraising by 12% from using a consistent online fundraising appeals schedule.
- Utilizes sophisticated multi-channel strategies to maximize constituent engagement nationwide.
- Sent 19 million emails to supporters, 625,000 emails and 50,000 handwritten letters to members of congress as part of the “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” repeal.
- Sent 460,000 election-related action alert emails, generated 151,000+ constituent contacts to targeted legislators, and delivered 75,515 postcards from constituents to state senators in support of Marriage Equality in New York.
- And not to mention, they won Organization of the Year by DMANF!
- New York Public Library
- Leveraged Convio solutions to execute an integrated campaign using email, advocacy action alerts, video, social media and blogging.
- $27 million of the proposed $37 million was restored in the budget, keeping all of the libraries open an average of five days a week.
- 130,000 letters sent to the City council, and more than $144,000 donated online and nearly 28,000 actions were taken online.
- This campaign won them the Gold Award for On the Edge Campaign of the Year from Fundraising Success!
- Project On Government Oversight
- Worked with Convio User Experience team to refresh POGO’s homepage design; Website visits rose by 40 percent within three months.
- Grew its housefile from 4,500 to 13,000 using a multi-channel approach, which included organic growth, list acquisition, action campaigns and social media.
- Used Convio Luminate CRM to consolidate five years of constituent data from various sources.
- Meals On Wheels and More
- Able to build customized fields and page layouts giving donors the option to memorialize a single donation to multiple persons.
- Now can customize and send targeted communications and track contact information so they can better tailor future communications to recipients based on interests.
Get nonprofit articles, best practice advice, fundraising ideas and invaluable industry reports and webinars delivered for free!