First, apologizes for being a bad blogger lately. I haven’t forgotten about you blogosphere. I’ve been busy coming up with new ideas to share next week at boot camp. I don’t think I need to give you 10 reasons to attend, you should simply sign up because we’ve have a ton of P2P fundraising ideas for you. Here’s my attempt at the top 10 reasons to attend boot camp.
10. We could all use a little help creating emails that get read. Learn how to beef up your email muscle in our advance weight training session on Wednesday, Nov. 9th.
9. What’s a tweet? Believe it or not, I was asked this question the other day. Not everyone’s a social media expert, but in our Interval Training session we’ll help you connect the dots between social, mobile and online fundraising.
8. If the guy in the Geico commercial can get the chubby guinea pig to say “row” we can convert zero dollar participants into fundraisers. We might not eliminate all your zero dollar participants, but we have some ideas to lessen their impact.
7. Join us for Group Training on Nov. 15th and tell us what you think about the format. We’re trying something new and your feedback is important.
6. Did you know you can communicate to participants, track expenses, or schedule tasks in Friends Asking Friends? We’ll show you how to use the tab no one ever uses to help you with your events.
5. The key to a great event email communications plan is to SEGNMENT. We’ll breakdown email segmentation to make it easy for you to increase revenue.
4. We’ve gathered together great speakers, who are excited to share ideas with you. Learn from the American Heart Association, Arthritis Foundation, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Event 360, Charity Dynamics, Run Walk Ride Fundraising Council and Zuri Group.
3. Webinars can sometimes be boring, but not boot camp!
2. I promise you, you’ll learn something new. Please tell me if I’m wrong. But, I’ve picked some new ideas by planning boot camp.
1. The number one reason to attend boot camp… you need to increase your revenue. We’re all here to help you reach your goal and achieve success. Thank you for the work you do, the lives you touch and the impact you make.
We have 5 can’t miss session. Sign up today!
If you’re not familiar with the Geico commercial. Check it out, I couldn’t resist including the commercial. It’s hilarious!
Get nonprofit articles, best practice advice, fundraising ideas and invaluable industry reports and webinars delivered for free!