This week is NTEN’s 2013 Nonprofit Technology Conference in Minneapolis. This will be my 5th NTC (New Orleans, San Francisco, Atlanta, DC, San Francisco, and now Minneapolis) and I’m excited to be presenting again this year.
My session is about the 5 Biggest Trends in Online Fundraising. I have presented this session the past few years, but each year means starting over with brand new stats and trends from across the nonprofit sector. The session was also live streamed via the Online NTC for those who couldn’t attend in person this year.
There are a few things that I referenced in my presentation and here are links to them:
- Top 12 Internet Memes for Nonprofits
- 2012 Charitable Giving Report
- 5 Facts About Online Average Gift Size
- 200 More Email Subject Lines from End of Year Fundraising
- The Year End Online Fundraising Trap
I will be posting my slides on this blog post following my session. Check back to get all the details.