If you’re looking for Fundraising Ideas you’ve come to the right place.
npEXPERTS: Fundraising Ideas and Marketing Tips from the Pros (#npEXPERTS) is a a 46-page free e-book collaboratively written by a cross-section of npEXPERTS in fundraising, marketing and communications, social media, mobile technology, digital advertising, and more.
The npEXPERTS e-book includes Forbes’ most influential, top bloggers, CFRE/ACFREs, animal lovers and association pros, pioneers and innovators, peer-to-peer fundraisers, and direct response agitators all in one place. But most of all, within this e-book resides the wisdom of a group of individuals who have dedicated their lives to making the world a better place by using their talents to make a real difference.
Once you download the Fundraising Ideas e-Book you’ll gain insight into:
- 6 Steps to a Well-Measured Social Fundraising Campaign
by Beth Kanter, Social Media Expert and Author of Measuring the Networked Nonprofit
- 6 Specific Challenges Online Fundraisers Should Consider When Using Facebook
by John Haydon, Author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies and blogger at www.johnhaydon.com
- 3 Ways to Use Social Media in Your Next Campaign
by Amy Sample Ward, Author of Social Change Anytime Everywhere and Membership Director at NTEN
- Social Media and Its Relationship with Online Fundraising
by Carie Lewis, Director of Emerging Media at HSUSA
- The Science of Email
by Steve MacLaughlin, Director of Ideas Labs at Blackbaud
- Speak to the Inner Angel, Not the Inner Bookkeeper
by Kivi Leroux Miller, president of www.NonprofitMarketingGuide.com
- Want to Raise Money Online? Don’t Forget about Email
by Farra Trompeter, VP at Big Duck
- Nonprofits + Internet = People Inspiring People
by Ted Hart, ACFRE and Host of The Nonprofit Coach on Blog Talk Radio
- Getting Personal with Mobile Optimization by
Ben Wong, Director of Digital Experience at Blue Ion
- Mobile Fundraising
by Jeff Patrick, President of Common Knowledge
- Expanding Beyond the Fundraising Event
by Robyn Mendez, Solutions Architect at Blackbaud
- Think High-Tech / High-Touch to Optimize Peer-to-Peer Fundraising
by David Hessekiel, Founder and President of the Run, Walk, Ride Fundraising Council
- Convert Peer-to-Peer Donors into Recurring Online Donors
by Jono Smith, VP of Marketing at Event360
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraising IS a Social Medium
by Donna Wilkins, President of Charity Dynamics
- Integrated Marketing: Yesterday and Today
by Dennis McCarthy, Integrated Marketing Expert and Director of Enterprise Sales at Blackbaud
- Your Donors Don’t Live Only Online or Only Offline, So Why Do Your Communications?
by Marc A. Pitman, author of the Ask Without Fear! and founder of www.fundraisingcoach.com
- Integrated Marketing and Online Fundraising Ideas
by Roger M. Craver, Fundraising Pioneer and Editor-in-Chief of The Agitator
- Online Fundraising Ideas
by Scott Pearl, CMO of the Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Improving Direct Marketing Response with Online Advertising
by Richard Becker, President of Target Analytics
- Forward: The Digital World
by Frank Barry, Director of Digital Marketing at Blackbaud
We’d love to hear your feedback on the free e-book. After you’ve had a chance to read it please come back and let us know what you learned. The npEXPERTS are eager to hear 🙂
Frank Barry is a Sr. Digital Marketer at Blackbaud and blogs at npNGAGE. He digs helping nonprofits excel at digital marketing, social media and online fundraising. Follow him on Twitter @franswaa and make sure to download npEXPERTS.
Get nonprofit articles, best practice advice, fundraising ideas and invaluable industry reports and webinars delivered for free!